Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dental Insurance Questions & Answers

More Dental Insurance quesions please visit : InsuranceQuotesFAQ.com

Best dental insurance?
I need dental insurance for my 5 year old son and conceivably myself also. Doe's anyone know the best plan to go with? Thanks alot I would encourage a stop by to this website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have save me thousands of dollars $$$ since. From exams,...

Best medicare insurance for dental ?
I just became disabled and qualify for Medicare I hold been comparing plans ie Humana BlueCross and Aetna My question is... What possessor has the best coverage for dental. There are some than now bestow dental and curious if anyone has a great Medicare approved Insurance Agent in Utah Many Thanks Ali None, phone a...

Best robustness and dental insurance for students contained by California?
I've never purchased insurance before. I'm a 20 year old feminine. Currently my wisdom teeth are impacted and that has cause a few other dental issues. The wisdom teeth extraction procedure costs much more than I can afford and other dental work on top of that wishes to be done. My...

Billing For Dental Insurance?(Narrative Perio)?
I am Just recieved a denial back from the insurance company I am trying to help out the dr that I work for the E.O.B states that the is not an iota substancial boneloss on the x-rays and want a narrative for how we determined this pt has periodontal disease can any one please help...

Both my wife and I enjoy insurance from work. can we both report claims for dental work?
yes u can but make sure to be around the limit for that ask the human resources character what plan u got and she can actually explain it to you better. yes, but they will not wage more than the total owed. ...

Braces ...is have insurance or dental insurance cheaper than going to a private orthodontist ?
I want to have braces done i just wanr to know where on earth would it cost me less to have braces have dental insurance or just going to an orthodontis if u have experience surrounded by this field i would be really happy...

Broken Wisdom Tooth and No Dental Insurance within Delaware?
I was just sitting on the couch playing online after I put my kids to bed when adjectives of the sudden I noticed that something inside my mouth was poking the inside of my cheek. I feel with my tongue and discovered that the sharp thing be where one of my wisdom...

Can a 23 year elderly grasp clothed Ortho coverage contained by their dental insurance?
I know it is difficult to find ortho coverage when older than 19... I currently have a Blue Cross HMO plan that will cover me- but not much. And I am have a terrible time trying to find someone to accept this. Is nearby something...

Can a 23 year hoary catch clothed Ortho coverage within their dental insurance?
I know it is difficult to find ortho coverage when older than 19... I currently have a Blue Cross HMO plan that will cover me- but not much. And I am have a terrible time trying to find someone to accept this. Is in attendance something...

Can a dental bureau submit claims to insurance LATER?

I went to my dentist yeaterday. I supposed to have dental insurance trough my wife's work (actually we rewarded for it), and HR ar her work told her that the insurance will kick in Nov 01/2007. Yes, but when I go to the office they checked with the insurance company and said...

Can a dental department not submit claims to insurance by choice?
I saw a dentist in 2004. I had dental insurance and provided this information to the dental bureau. I never heard anything after that but changed dentists due to location. I get a copy of my credit report second month and see there is a collection for this dentists...

Can an hand hold robustness or dental Insurance through his/her spouce's employer and also through his own?
YES, IN THIS CASE DENTISTRY SHOULD COST YOU NOTHING OUT OF POCKET Yep its called primary and subsidiary insurance. But just use the one with the better coverage while you can. Yes, the insurance you have for yourself, through work, would be your...

Can an individual enjoy more than one dental insurance policy to assist pay envelope for dental work?
Yes, you will have to pay the deductable on respectively plan, then they two pans split the cost. Or at most minuscule what the plan says they pay for unshakable procedures. No. When one finds out about the other then they will of...

Can any one recommend cheap dental insurance?
If it matters, I'm in NJ and a moment ago looking for basic services... Thanks Most dental insurance is costly. If it is cheap you will get paid remarkably poor benefits and coverage. Source(s): A dentist The best place to compare dental plan rates is at Dental Plans Reviewed. They compare...

Can anybody suggest individual inexpensive dental insurance?
I have no dental insurance through my work and I went to the dentist today and call for some major work done but can't afford it. You own four options with dental. 1. Visit a local dental institution. You can get many procedures done for a reduced price if you're...

Can anyone describe me if near is any dental insurance and prescription med abet for ppl below 55?
I know a couple who have young children and both work. They net too much money to get any help from the command but not enough to carry dental insurance for it is road out of their budget. Does anyone know of any...

Can anyone recommend a well-mannered dental insurance plan for implant?
I need about 20k of work surrounded by implants and cannot afford it. I need to find a flawless dental insurance plan that would provide some coverage to help me pay for this. Hi my nickname is Jeffery M Salerno DDS Unfortunately, there are very few insurance plans which give...

Can anyone within the US recommend a upright dental insurance?
I need one that will allow pre-existing conditions. Thanks. I would encourage you to call in this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they enjoy saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental services since. From exams,...

Can dental insurance (DPO and DMO) be used together to run down the copay? How does it work? ?
Yes, a dual insurance can help reduce co-pays. It depends on which one is your primary though. DMO is kinda similar to a really good discount plan, a DMO doesn't really pay your dentist for treatment but will...

Can i acquire braces if my insurance doesn't cover dental?
My parents have a Chrysler insurance, and we got a sense in the mail that they will no longer cover dental and delirium starting July 1st 2009. I was planning on getting braces. If i get braces previously July 2009 since it's not the dentist that work with braces will...

Can I attain dental insurance to cover slice of a nightguard?
I grind my teeth pretty bad at night, and since I'm going to be getting two crowns put on teeth I have root canals on, my dentist strongly reccomends I get a nightguard so I don't do further disfavour to my teeth or to the crowns once they're put in....

Can I be added to my bf's health/dental insurance from work?
Hi. I was wondering if I am actually competent to be added to my boyfriends benefits he gets from work. We live in Las Vegas, Nevada and he works at the Clark County Detention Center so its the County. My payrol hand at my work told me...

Can i be denied a dental procedure that have be repeated more than twice near insurance?
i have had 2 composite filling placed over the same chipped tooth with a week of eachother. when the tooth chipped, i be having breakfast. when the first composite filling broke, i be eating dinner. when the second composite filling broke, i be stressing about...

Can I bring back dental insurance for myself if I am a dependent?
I'm 19 and I live at home with my parents. I am still a dependent. We don't have dental insurance and I required to know if I can buy dental insurance for myself. I am unemployed, will that make a difference? Yes you can, you'll just have...

Can i catch a crown replaced? will it be covered by dental insurance?
i had a really bad tooth abscess develop on a tooth that i have a crown put on 2.5 years ago. Apparently, the filling was done and after a crown was applied but the bacteria kept multiplying. The crown be also a little loose i think...

Can I catch dental insurance lacking getting trance and other stuff?
I was wondering if its possible - id close to some dental insurance but i dont need vision or any other extras. Hey... haha. Karen - this is funny... I asked this request for information a few days ago. I tried a bunch of different sites that were recommended. ...

Can i catch individual dental insurance through the state somehow for my suitability teeth?
I have impacted wisdom teeth and requirement them out by this summer at the latest. I don't have any dental insurance and my strength insurance expired a few months ago... I'm 16 years old and I need to come up next to 2000 dollars somehow. Is there...

Can I catch my own dental insurance?
I need dental work done, and I want to buy dental insurance as it is not offered through my company. Can I do that? How much will it cost? What do they look at in writ to decide the cost? Where do I look for dental insurance? Sure you can, but they...

Can I enjoy more than one dental insurance provider?
I want to get braces, but I am looking at about $5000 to gain them. The dental insurance provider pays only up to $1000 total for orthodontic work. Is it legal for me to acquire 5 dental insurance providers so that I can have braces paid for? I numeral...

Can I Get Dental Insurance?
I have suffered from gum disease for most of my adult duration. I have a bridge for my front 2 teeth. Now I have an abscess contained by my lower jaw and lower front 4 teeth feel loose. There is plentifully of receding gum showing. I have (NHS) appointment next week. I am anticipating dentist will..

2 comments:

PerioHealthAustin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee Yurovsky said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. It was very informative with the Q & A that you provided and hopefully this will help out with people who may have questions about their dental health. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
Dentist Center City Philadelphia